Need a front end repair? We are the place to call! Flanders Brake and Alignment specializes in front-end assembly work. On a vehicle, this primarily consists of the steering and the suspension. So if you're having trouble with how your car drives or how comfortable it feels while driving, it's possible you may need a front-end service. Our qualified technicians can diagnose any issues you're experiencing and pinpoint what repairs are necessary.
What parts make up the front end on a car?
Depending on your vehicle, the front end assembly may include:
- Rack-and-Pinion: Assists with turning your front wheel
- Tie Rod Ends: Transmit force from the steering rack to the wheels
- Idler Arms: Assists with pivoting and steering on the passenger side
- Pitman Arms: Assists with turning the wheels; may cause drifting if loose
- Ball Joints: Connect the wheels to the steering and suspension system
- Shocks or Struts: Absorb bumps in the road and play an important role in ride comfort
If you're experiencing vibrations while driving or having trouble steering, give us a call. We'll resolve your front end issues and get your vehicle driving like it should again in Hartford, CT, East Hartford, CT, West Hartford, CT, and wherever the road takes you.