Position: Tow Truck Driver
Flanders is looking for an honest, trustworthy, team oriented, reliable candidate to fill an immediate position.
- Prior customer service experience is required.
- Must have a valid CT Driver's License, Medical Card and be able to travel over state lines.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Drug Test and Background Check.
- Clean driving record and reliable source of tranportation.
- Experience with an auto load and flatbed (2 Car Carrier) preferred.
- Physically be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must live in Hartford or a neighboring town.
- Must be able to respond to calls in a timely manner.
- Must know how to use a smartphone for digital dispatch.
- Attention to detail when completing digital invoices.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be subject to call on weekends or when necessary.
- At Flanders you can expect a small family oriented environment with a team mentality. There is opportunity for training and growth. We understand for Flanders to be successful our Techs need to be successful. Our ideal candidate is a person with a willingness to learn with a positive attitude. Reports everyday in an enthusiastic manner that likes to work in a team environment.
- Full Time or Part Time Mechanic with a desire to learn, diagnose & troubleshoot have problem solving skills and perform basic automotive repairs including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical. Change fluids and filters. Detail oriented is a plus.
- Install and perform tire maintenance. Install batteries, shocks/struts and diagnose cel. Be able to dismount/mount and balance tires.
- Must be reliable, punctual and have an outstanding work ethic, able to conserve with customers in a polite, professional manner.
- Must have their own transportation to and from work and be able to test drive vehicles. Also be able to drive a manual vehicle.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and must have a clean and valid CT driver's license.
- Job Type: Full-time/Part-time typically starts at 8am. Typical end time is 5pm. Saturday availability is needed according to customer demand.
- ASE certified
- Auto Mechanic have experience with Alignments on Hunter Equipment
- Auto Technician must have experience with suspension, engine swaps, electrical,
- Must have own tools.